One Tin Soldier Rides Away

Saturday, July 26, 2008 , Posted by TheMidnightWriter at 3:27 PM

Hi family,

After the Wyoming gathering, I felt I needed to find a way to express
what I saw and experienced. From that desire, I created this new blog.
Please take a look at it and watch the videos, if you have not already
seen them. It is important to click on this first page and watch the
very first video to fully understand the intent of the message.

One Tin Soldier Rides Away
I look forward to the sharing of your stories, your prayers, your
thoughts and ideas, your visions, your heartsongs for this blog. If you
had an encounter with law enforcement, please share that with me and
send photos, statements, court cases and videos if you have any.

Lovin you all family,
Summer Breeze

Currently have 0 comments: